• 3-6 years in IT Application Production support experience.
• Good Database skills (Oracle SQL/PLSQL, MS SQL) with strong ability to debug.
• Good experience In WebServers, Tomcat, Web sphere, IIS, WebLogic etc. including application deployments, upgrades, patching, configurations.
• Windows 2012/2016 server, IIS 7.x.
• Good hands-on experience in PowerShell, Python, Ansible (required)
• Familiar with VM’ s, Vlan, F5, Firewall concepts
• Hands on experience on Splunk and writing custom queries to support application monitoring
• Monitoring tool hands on experience for tools like Dynatace, AppDynamics
• Exposure to Application Security areas like- Vulnerability Management, Penetration Test Fixes
• CyberArk Account Management Awareness
• Troubleshooting of application, network, and server-based issues.
• Ability to understand, follow, design and document process flows
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Application Engineer’s responsibilities include, but not are limited to, project implementation and post production (BAU) support:
• Install and configure software in all environments (DEV, UAT, Staging, Production and DR).
• Apply and support product defect fixes and updates, from testing thru implementation.
• Performance platform tuning and module configurations.
• Provide 24×7 production support and troubleshoot issues related to assigned applications.
• Experience in security related activities like vulnerability management.
• Maintain platforms up-to-date with Security, OS, DB, and 3rd party patches.
• Monitor and maintain system health, performance, and batch processing (e.g., EOD processing, file transfer and loading.
• Develop, maintain and support Disaster Recovery plans and annual exercise. Assist other team members to troubleshoot more complex issues.
• Adherence to Audit, Compliance and Risk guidelines.
EXPERINECE ATLEAST 3 YEARS
|EXPERINECE||ATLEAST 3 YEARS|