• 5-7 years of experience at Enterprise-level ETL development and ETL architecture using Informatica and understanding the COBOL file structures.
• Strong Database knowledge in the areas of general SQL
• Strong Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica Designer Components –Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Does development and testing tasks, ensures adherence to agreed timelines, and communicates status Of tasks to team lead.
• Evaluates the integration a various data sources like Oracle, SQL server, VSAM and sequential files into staging area and recommends and/or implements efficiencies.
• Counsels team members on the evaluation of data using the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolkit. Applies data analysis, data cleansing, data matching, exception handling, and reporting and monitoring capabilities of ID
• Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members
• Develops ETL processes using Informatica, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
• Implements data cleanup procedures, transformations, scripts, stored procedures, and execution of test plans for loading the data successfully into the targets
EXPERINECE ATLEAST 5 YEARS
|EXPERINECE||ATLEAST 5 YEARS|