ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Good OMS, SOM applications expertise to develop and drive solutions, including Methods & Procedures (M&Ps), scripts as required for clearing the “stuck” orders.
• Provide the root cause analysis and final resolution to move order to full completion.
• Strive for continuous improvement.
• Develop detailed customer/customers desired end state O2A model
• Responsible for all documentation of new M&P
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• OMS, SOM knowledge preferable
• Working experience in SQL, Unix, WebLogic
• Adherence to strict SLA’s
• Familiar with Amdocs application suite of software & tools
• Ability to present complex M&P ordering solutions / scripts in a simplified, comprehensible, and meaningful way
EXPERINECE 4-6 YEARS