Posted 3 years ago
- Software developer is responsible for analyzing user requirements.
- He is responsible for writing new codes, researching and designing.
- He is responsible for testing new modules and finding the error.
- Developer should be Responsible for evaluating the system and software which are involved in the work.
- He is responsible for identifying and analyzing areas for modification.
- A software developer is responsible for developing technical specifications and plans.
- He is responsible for the investigation of new technologies.
- Beside this a software developer is responsible for all type of maintenance.
- One of the main responsibilities of software developer is to send daily reports of work status.
- He is responsible for correcting software defects.
- He is also responsible for frequently updating technical knowledge to enhance his skills.