• Angular 4+, Java, microservices , hibernate, rest api, junit, karma, protractor.
Good to have skills:
• Banking / Credit domain Experience
• GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, JIRA
• Knowledge of the agile/scrum methodology
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Study user requirement, develop specifications, design, code program, test and implement systems in line with Group standards and regulatory requirements IN ORDER TO meet user (business) requirements.
• Handle development/design projects using Java, J2EE, Oracle, Spring, Hibernate, Web services (REST), Angular 4+,DevOps tools (Jenkins) , Build Tool (Maven)
• Assign tasks to team and track until completion and review performance of team members
• Ensure thorough Unit test case coverage (Junit, Karma, Jasmine)
• Perform Estimation and Planning and Proactive Status reporting to the management at both Paris/India and ISPL ends
• Follow all the best practices and quality process of the project
• Work independently on the task assigned and if possible also train other team members and Jr. resources on functional and technical topics.
EXPERINECE >5 years and <8 years
|EXPERINECE||>5 years and <8 years|