We are looking for a PHP Developer who has sound experience in developing and maintaining PHP-based websites. An ideal candidate should be capable of developing high-end web applications using PHP and MY SQL and researching and implementing new technologies. Should have excellent database design and implementation skills. Knowledge in WordPress customization is an advantage.
● Write clean code and adherence to company’s coding standards
● Maintaining existing PHP projects and handling enhancement requests
● Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
● Building custom solutions using WordPress CMS for clients spanning different industries
● Developing themes/ plugins from scratch.
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Follow industry best practices
● Developing complex functionality for responsive sites with large amounts of hierarchical content
● Working with digital experience platforms tailored for WordPress like WP Engine and Pantheon
● Add enhancements as per the client requirements and perform regression testing.
● Carrying out monthly plugin and theme updates and perform regression testing
● Proven software development experience in PHP and PHP based CMS platforms like WordPress.
● Proven software development experience in PHP based frameworks like Laravel / CakePHP.
● BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred
● Sound knowledge of OOPs concepts
● Solid understanding of PHP language
● Experience building responsive websites using WordPress
● Experience working with digital experience platforms like WP Engine and Pantheon
● Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of developing web services
● Experience with performance optimization across web application and database levels.
● Experience in Git version control.
● Experience with building and customizing WordPress themes.
● Experience working with a team following Agile/Scrum.
|PHP Developer||2 to 3 years|