We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is keen to work in a rapidly growing team. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a MEAN Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
● Developing functional and business logic in the backend in NodeJs and it’s related frameworks/libraries.
● Creating API endpoints.
● Coordinating with the front-end team and providing them with required inputs. ● Understanding business requirements, low level design and developing applications as per the designs and to meet the requirements.
● Strict adherence to the coding standards adapted by the company. ● Hands on Experience and manage Node js, Mongo DB, Angular js and Express js. ● Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
● Design client-side and server-side architecture.
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
● Write effective APIs.
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
● Create security and data protection settings.
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
● Write technical documentation.
● A minimum of 3 years of experience in working with backend technologies with Node.
● In-depth knowledge of NodeJS and ExpressJS
● Experience implementing applications using Angular.
● Experience creating front-end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS.
● Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year
experience with the MEAN Fullstack paradigm.
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● An analytical mind Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
● Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web
● Experience with cloud technologies is also a plus.
The interview consists of 2 rounds..
1. First round consists of an online coding & puzzle test.
2. Secondroundconsistsofonlineinterviews(videocall)forcandidateswhocleard the first round.
|NodeJs Developer||2 - 4 years|