- Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT
- Learn various staff functions, including operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Meet performance (SMART) goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting position
- Report on progress of goals and objectives
- Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Train in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and provide greater promotional opportunities
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, customer service as needed