IBM i (AS/400) Support
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification required
• 5 years of overall experience in I.T.
• At least 3 years’ experience with IBM i administration and/or technical support
• Critical and Analytical thinker with strong problem solving aptitude
• Hands-on experience in working on both Production and Non-Production environments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good SQL skills
• Good knowledge in deployment automation tools (ARCAD, DROPS)
• Good knowledge in middleware connectivity (MQ, sFTP, or equivalent)
Good to have
• Basic understanding on project management and ITIL practices (Incident, Problem, and Change management processes)
• Basic understanding of Agile methodologies with focus on Scrum Framework
• Batch scheduling tools (Autosys or equivalent)
• Some knowledge in RPG and Cobol programming
Experience in Wealth Management or in Banking
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Providing 1st and 2nd level technical support on IBM i production & non-prod environments.
• CL programming, to be utilized in automation and system monitoring.
• Doing regular system maintenance and health checks, and automate where possible.
• System administration and regular patching cycles.
• Manage the application deliverables and deployments.
• Enhance and test application continuity between production and DR sites.
• Assist developers with complex technical inquiries.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and release deployments after business hours.
1st level technical On-call support for production jobs
EXPERINECE atleast 5 years
|EXPERINECE||atleast 5 years|