Full Stack Engineer
Posted 3 years ago
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of primary development experience (currently hands on) in Angular 2+, Typescript, CSS/SASS, NodeJS, Jasmine, Protractor.
- 2+ years of Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development.
- 2+ years of API Development using Java / SpringMVC, NodeJS, Swagger
- Test Driven Development, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Junit
- Secure application development, build, deploy using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools — Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Team player, self-starter, reciprocal, innovative, eager to learn every day.
- Scrum Developer certification is a plus
- Understanding of Java, docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS) will be a plus
- Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and best practices, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing using Open Source frameworks.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Supply to continuous process improvement initiatives.
- The Value You Deliver
- Understand the leadership vision and execute on that vision.
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
- Develop a culture of best in class software engineering practices
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
- Help maintain the high level of integrity in the team
- Take ownership and accountability for figuring out what needs to be done