• Hands on and contribute to FENERGO Interfaces
• Hands on with Apache Camel
• Data transformation within FDIM using XSL / Java
• Configuration of various channels REST / WS / File / MQ
• Configuration of routes for FDIM to interact with various systems
• Design and Implementation of wrappers for connecting with third party services.
• Understanding of FENERGO Solution end-to-end working.
• Communicate and interact with BA’s in understanding different business requirements and developing/configuring the interfaces.
• Working with QA team during the test lifecycle to analyze and fix the bugs.
• Level 3 production support tasks
• Estimate and track deadlines against sprint delivery.
Good to have
• Experience in Web Applications and understanding of Web Context, Security.
• Understanding of OOPS concepts, Solid principles and Design patterns
• Experience in Development Methodology (Agile, SCRUM). Unit test framework.
• Knowledge of C#, .NET will be added advantage
• Results-oriented, team player and self-motivated with a strong initiative to deliver
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Core development in (FDIM and Interfaces)
• Participate in requirements analysis/ Sizing/ Technical Feasibility workshop/PoC
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software solution design and architecture
• Implement security in applications by configuring and applying authorization, managing data integrity and implementing a secure site
• Keep up-to-date with latest technologies, trends and provide inputs, expertise and recommendations as required on the project
EXPERINECE ATLEAST 3 YEARS
|EXPERINECE||ATLEAST 3 YEARS|