Posted 3 years ago
The Purpose of the Business Analyst is to review business processes in order to gain a complete understanding of current procedures, identify improvements, document those processes, and connect business people to information technology groups in an organization.
- Analyzing and modeling existing business processes.
- Should know how to conduct workshops and training sessions and has good industry knowledge.
- conducts business process analysis, documents and presents analysis and modeling results, and transfers knowledge to application/database developers and project managers.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications.
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Partners with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
- Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.