• Background in banking, more specifically in Credits domain (structured credits, loans and risks associated).
• Prior BA experience with Agile/ Scrum background is necessary.
• Analysis, Solution definition and Problem solving.
• Experience in Stakeholder management.
• Proven negotiation skills, facilitation skills.
Besides, the following skills are also expected:
• Clear organization and ability to manage projects.
• Service-oriented attitude and strong commitment to client satisfaction.
• Interpersonal skills, ability to consolidate action plans and report progress status.
• Capable of adapting to a new environment and to work under pressure towards tight deadlines.
• Analytical, lateral thinker and result-oriented person.
• Team player demonstrating self-initiative when necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To work closely with Product Owners and Users to understand the Business Requirements.
• To analyze requirements and perform gap analysis independently.
• To create and maintain business requirements as Epics / User Stories in Jira.
• To prepare high-level test scenarios and conduct functional testing before releasing the feature / product.
• To conduct effective walkthroughs with Business / Development teams on functional requirements.
• To conduct effective walkthrough with UX-UI designers for mockups/ wireframe creation.
• To do effective effort estimation and sprint planning.
• Should be comfortable and open to work with Onsite stakeholders.
EXPERINECE At least 3 years
|EXPERINECE||At least 3 years|