Posted 2 years ago
• Prior BA experience is a must
Good to have skills:
• Basic Awareness about Web applications and databases
• Executing SQL queries
• Banking domain
• Credits domain (structured credits, loans and risks associated)
• Agile / Scrum background is nice to have
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Would be responsible to interact with the business analyst at onshore / users directly to understand the functional business requirements.
- Would be responsible to study the business requirement and analyze how the requirement can be incorporated in the application.
- Provide walkthrough to UX-UI designer for mockups/ wireframe creation.
- Would be responsible to document the functional requirements. Create user stories or translate/tranform requirement and communicate those to development team.
- Would be responsible for effective effort estimation and planning.
- Would be responsible to closely work with Development and Testing teams to resolve their queries.
- Would be responsible to conduct walkthroughs with Business, development, testing and other stakeholders.
- Would be responsible to create high level test scenarios and conduct thorough functional testing before production releases
- Would be responsible for conducting Application Demos with the business product owners/ users.
- Performing the functional validation check on developed feature.
- Coordinating with business for UAT
- Should be comfortable and open to work with Onsite stakeholders.
EXPERINECE 6-7 years