Qualification & Experience:
• Total 3+ years of IT experience working in IT infrastructure and application support with good mix of experience as given
• 3+ years on Linux, Windows, Middleware [WAS/Tomcat], Production Support.
• Strong critical thinker with problem solving approach.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Should have hands on experience on Linux, Windows Server Administration
• Should have hands on experience in Middleware technologies
• Strong understanding on batch process & autosys.
• Good understanding in CICD tools
• Good understanding on ITIL practices.
Good to have
• Basic understanding on networking and Storage.
• Knowledge in oracle, MS SQl database
• SFTP, AXWAY CFT, MQ, Ansible, Docker ,Jenkins, Bitbucket , ELK
• Knowledge on Cloud.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide technical support to system and application related issues on the respective WINDOWS/ Linux environments used by the different domains in Wealth Management.
• UNIX shell scripting/Powershell/phython knowledge to automate the server/service/process restarts and other day-to-day activity.
• Basic knowledge on Autosys (i.e – create new job’s/Modify the existing Job’s).
• Review and create application Support knowledge articles.
• Ensure all production deliverables are aligned with bank standards and best practices
• Strong knowledge on batch processing and to support production incidents
• Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with infrastructure and Application related issues.
• Will be working in 24/7 production support (i.e Shifts/Weekend/Public holiday)
• Service monitoring, alerting, reporting and continuous improvement of the service quality and availability.
EXPERINECE At least 3 years
|EXPERINECE||At least 3 years|